REACH NEW HEIGHTS
From mini excavators to small tools, we are growing our inventory to help do whatever job you need!
2014 SkyJack SJIII 3219
Max Weight Capacity 550lbs
Max Width 32 IN
Max Height 19 FT
Pricing $170/Day , $335/Week, $540/Month
Need a different machine? Let us know!
We want to know what machine you need and we may even get it for you.
Provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for your rental. You may either use your own company to do so or use the button below to purchase short term insurance on the machine.
$190 minimum. Delivery and pick-up fees are based on mileage. Call for more information.
Bring your own HEAVY DUTY trailer and transport yourself!
1. A rental agreement must be signed prior to pick up or delivery.
2. Rates are based on 8 hours per day, 5 days/40 hours per week, Should equipment be used longer, the overtime rate will prevail.
3. All equipment is delivered with a full tank of fuel if applicable. If equipment is returned without a full tank, Lessee will be billed accordingly.
4. Lessee is responsible for daily maintenance, unusual wear and tear, and any tire repairs.
5. Physical Damage and Liability Insurance is required from the Lessee for the equipment against damage, theft, or vandalism. A certificate of insurance is required in order to rent equipment.
6. Lessee will not move equipment to another location without permission from Stop & Go Heavy Duty
7. No equipment listed may be sublet by the Lessee.
8. Lessee will return the equipment in a reasonably clean condition. Lessee will be billed for excessive clean-up at posted shop rates.
9. Lessee is responsible for all transportation charges.
10. Rental charges will continue on equipment until Stop & Go Heavy Duty has been notified that the equipment is ready to be picked up.
11. No weekend returns. All equipment not returned or scheduled by 4 pm Friday is subject to an additional two days of rental fees
12. Prices are subject to change without notice.
13. All rentals are subject to availability.
NOTE: State and local permits have additional fees when required.
Use of starting fluid on any of our equipment is strictly prohibited! Lessee will be billed for damage from this use.