MOVE YOUR EQUIPMENT
From mini excavators to small tools, we are growing our inventory to help do whatever job you need!
Trailers REQUIRE a Certificate of Insurance. Automotive policies may cover trailers and equipment carried. All information about insurance and fees are at the bottom of the page
2022 Carry-On Utility Trailer
Max Weight Rating 2990 lbs
Max Width 5FT
Max Length 8 FT
Pricing $35/Day , $200/Week, $400/Month
Provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for your rental. You may either use your own company to do so or use the button below to purchase short term insurance on the machine.
1. A rental agreement must be signed prior to pick up or delivery.
2. Rates are based on 8 hours per day, 5 days/40 hours per week, Should equipment be used longer, the overtime rate will prevail.
3. All equipment is delivered with a full tank of fuel. If equipment is returned without a full tank, Lessee will be billed accordingly.
4. Lessee is responsible for daily maintenance, unusual wear and tear, and any tire repairs.
5. Physical Damage and Liability Insurance is required from the Lessee for the equipment against damage, theft, or vandalism. A certificate of insurance is required in order to rent equipment.
6. Lessee will not move equipment to another location without permission from Stop & Go Heavy Duty
7. No equipment listed may be sublet by the Lessee.
8. Lessee will return the equipment in a reasonably clean condition. Lessee will be billed for excessive clean-up at posted shop rates.
9. Lessee is responsible for all transportation charges.
10. Rental charges will continue on equipment until Stop & Go Heavy Duty has been notified that the equipment is ready to be picked up.
11. No weekend returns. All equipment not returned or scheduled by 4 pm Friday is subject to an additional two days of rental fees
12. Prices are subject to change without notice.
13. All rentals are subject to availability.
NOTE: State and local permits have additional fees when required.
Use of starting fluid on any of our equipment is strictly prohibited! Lessee will be billed for damage from this use.